fire fox 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fire fox 3

Post  jackmackg on Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:45 pm

Ok fire fox 3 is trying to beak a world record for the most downloads in a day and you post Yodm as the app. >_< why cant you make Fire fox 3 be the download.
avatar
jackmackg

Posts : 87
Join date : 2008-06-12
Age : 24
Location : texas dallas

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/artfungames

Back to top Go down

Re: fire fox 3

Post  TheHandofOdd on Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:52 pm

jackmackg wrote:Ok fire fox 3 is trying to beak a world record for the most downloads in a day and you post Yodm as the app. >_< why cant you make Fire fox 3 be the download.
Yodm kicks FireFox's Ass.

Plus. I just did a thread about this.
http://holycrapbatman.heavenforum.org/weekly-download-f9/double-dosage-of-apps-t83.htm
avatar
TheHandofOdd
Admin

Posts : 371
Join date : 2008-06-11
Age : 35
Location : In A Box, USA

View user profile http://holycrapbatman.com

Back to top Go down

Re: fire fox 3

Post  jackmackg on Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:42 pm

TheHandofOdd wrote:
jackmackg wrote:Ok fire fox 3 is trying to beak a world record for the most downloads in a day and you post Yodm as the app. >_< why cant you make Fire fox 3 be the download.
Yodm kicks FireFox's Ass.

Plus. I just did a thread about this.
http://holycrapbatman.heavenforum.org/weekly-download-f9/double-dosage-of-apps-t83.htm

Dude i rather browse the web instead of just making thinks look purity. looks like a copy off Beryl with less things it can do. now i rather get something like bumptop. that a cool destop. Also thinks for the topic about it.
avatar
jackmackg

Posts : 87
Join date : 2008-06-12
Age : 24
Location : texas dallas

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/artfungames

Back to top Go down

Re: fire fox 3

Post  TheHandofOdd on Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:51 pm

jackmackg wrote:
TheHandofOdd wrote:
jackmackg wrote:Ok fire fox 3 is trying to beak a world record for the most downloads in a day and you post Yodm as the app. >_< why cant you make Fire fox 3 be the download.
Yodm kicks FireFox's Ass.

Plus. I just did a thread about this.
http://holycrapbatman.heavenforum.org/weekly-download-f9/double-dosage-of-apps-t83.htm

Dude i rather browse the web instead of just making thinks look purity. looks like a copy off Beryl with less things it can do. now i rather get something like bumptop. that a cool destop. Also thinks for the topic about it.
Ok, I know that. Sadly Beryl isn't for Windows and I doubt any one here uses linux expect for me. But YODM is great. Bumptop looks pointless affraid

Your welcome too.
avatar
TheHandofOdd
Admin

Posts : 371
Join date : 2008-06-11
Age : 35
Location : In A Box, USA

View user profile http://holycrapbatman.com

Back to top Go down

Re: fire fox 3

Post  dsdfgfds on Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:41 am

Firefox is the best Internetz browser ev4r.

The only exception is myspace, but I think Bill Gates slipped myspace some money for that one.
avatar
dsdfgfds

Posts : 106
Join date : 2008-06-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: fire fox 3

Post  DethPanada on Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:49 pm

Megashadow77 wrote:Firefox is the best Internetz browser ev4r.

The only exception is myspace, but I think Bill Gates slipped myspace some money for that one.

lol, firefox is like the best one i have used. IE really sucks!
avatar
DethPanada

Posts : 242
Join date : 2008-06-12
Age : 26
Location : bb-q land

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: fire fox 3

Post  sillyokid on Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:53 am

DethPanada wrote:
Megashadow77 wrote:Firefox is the best Internetz browser ev4r.

The only exception is myspace, but I think Bill Gates slipped myspace some money for that one.

lol, firefox is like the best one i have used. IE really sucks!
QFT
avatar
sillyokid

Posts : 136
Join date : 2008-06-12
Age : 22
Location : Anytown, USA

View user profile http://youtube.com/sillyokid23

Back to top Go down

Re: fire fox 3

Post  DethPanada on Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:14 pm

sillyokid wrote:
DethPanada wrote:
Megashadow77 wrote:Firefox is the best Internetz browser ev4r.

The only exception is myspace, but I think Bill Gates slipped myspace some money for that one.

lol, firefox is like the best one i have used. IE really sucks!
QFT

i will be using firefox on xubtun as soon as i download the right OS version, i hear it goes hella fast.
avatar
DethPanada

Posts : 242
Join date : 2008-06-12
Age : 26
Location : bb-q land

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: fire fox 3

Post  sillyokid on Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:17 pm

DethPanada wrote:
sillyokid wrote:
DethPanada wrote:
Megashadow77 wrote:Firefox is the best Internetz browser ev4r.

The only exception is myspace, but I think Bill Gates slipped myspace some money for that one.

lol, firefox is like the best one i have used. IE really sucks!
QFT

i will be using firefox on xubtun as soon as i download the right OS version, i hear it goes hella fast.
it is extremely fast
avatar
sillyokid

Posts : 136
Join date : 2008-06-12
Age : 22
Location : Anytown, USA

View user profile http://youtube.com/sillyokid23

Back to top Go down

Re: fire fox 3

Post  DethPanada on Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:28 pm

sillyokid wrote:
DethPanada wrote:
sillyokid wrote:
DethPanada wrote:
Megashadow77 wrote:Firefox is the best Internetz browser ev4r.

The only exception is myspace, but I think Bill Gates slipped myspace some money for that one.

lol, firefox is like the best one i have used. IE really sucks!
QFT

i will be using firefox on xubtun as soon as i download the right OS version, i hear it goes hella fast.
it is extremely fast

you have it? i have used i befor on my friends PC, its like so fast its speeds up his clock lol.

only thing is you have to use pidgion for Ims, and movies makers/WMP type things =\
avatar
DethPanada

Posts : 242
Join date : 2008-06-12
Age : 26
Location : bb-q land

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: fire fox 3

Post  sillyokid on Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:29 pm

DethPanada wrote:
sillyokid wrote:
DethPanada wrote:
sillyokid wrote:
DethPanada wrote:
Megashadow77 wrote:Firefox is the best Internetz browser ev4r.

The only exception is myspace, but I think Bill Gates slipped myspace some money for that one.

lol, firefox is like the best one i have used. IE really sucks!
QFT

i will be using firefox on xubtun as soon as i download the right OS version, i hear it goes hella fast.
it is extremely fast

you have it? i have used i befor on my friends PC, its like so fast its speeds up his clock lol.

only thing is you have to use pidgion for Ims, and movies makers/WMP type things =\
ya i got firefox running on xp, im on it right now
avatar
sillyokid

Posts : 136
Join date : 2008-06-12
Age : 22
Location : Anytown, USA

View user profile http://youtube.com/sillyokid23

Back to top Go down

Re: fire fox 3

Post  DethPanada on Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:34 pm

[quote="sillyokid"]
DethPanada wrote:
sillyokid wrote:
DethPanada wrote:
sillyokid wrote:
DethPanada wrote:
Megashadow77 wrote:Firefox is the best Internetz browser ev4r.

The only exception is myspace, but I think Bill Gates slipped myspace some money for that one.

lol, firefox is like the best one i have used. IE really sucks!
QFT

i will be using firefox on xubtun as soon as i download the right OS version, i hear it goes hella fast.
it is extremely fast

you have it? i have used i befor on my friends PC, its like so fast its speeds up his clock lol.

only thing is you have to use pidgion for Ims, and movies makers/WMP type things =\
ya i got firefox running on xp, im on it right now[/quote

he old junky PC i am on in my room is only a PEN 2, with Windows ME, my sisters got XP, and my mom has vista =/
avatar
DethPanada

Posts : 242
Join date : 2008-06-12
Age : 26
Location : bb-q land

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: fire fox 3

Post  sillyokid on Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:35 pm

[quote="DethPanada"]
sillyokid wrote:
DethPanada wrote:
sillyokid wrote:
DethPanada wrote:
sillyokid wrote:
DethPanada wrote:
Megashadow77 wrote:Firefox is the best Internetz browser ev4r.

The only exception is myspace, but I think Bill Gates slipped myspace some money for that one.

lol, firefox is like the best one i have used. IE really sucks!
QFT

i will be using firefox on xubtun as soon as i download the right OS version, i hear it goes hella fast.
it is extremely fast

you have it? i have used i befor on my friends PC, its like so fast its speeds up his clock lol.

only thing is you have to use pidgion for Ims, and movies makers/WMP type things =\
ya i got firefox running on xp, im on it right now[/quote

he old junky PC i am on in my room is only a PEN 2, with Windows ME, my sisters got XP, and my mom has vista =/
lol, ME
avatar
sillyokid

Posts : 136
Join date : 2008-06-12
Age : 22
Location : Anytown, USA

View user profile http://youtube.com/sillyokid23

Back to top Go down

Re: fire fox 3

Post  jackmackg on Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:55 pm

stop with the quotas.
avatar
jackmackg

Posts : 87
Join date : 2008-06-12
Age : 24
Location : texas dallas

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/artfungames

Back to top Go down

Re: fire fox 3

Post  DethPanada on Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:08 pm

jackmackg wrote:stop with the quotas.

NEVER!!! lol jk jk, i just saw how bad they were lol sorry about that.
avatar
DethPanada

Posts : 242
Join date : 2008-06-12
Age : 26
Location : bb-q land

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: fire fox 3

Post  tolstoydreamcastfan on Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:39 pm

yeah, i have firefox and it totally rules!
avatar
tolstoydreamcastfan

Posts : 325
Join date : 2008-06-12
Age : 25
Location : in hary birdman's office trying to steal his crest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: fire fox 3

Post  DethPanada on Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:44 pm

tolstoydreamcastfan wrote:yeah, i have firefox and it totally rules!

epic fail!
avatar
DethPanada

Posts : 242
Join date : 2008-06-12
Age : 26
Location : bb-q land

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: fire fox 3

Post  tolstoydreamcastfan on Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:13 pm

dude,just stop
avatar
tolstoydreamcastfan

Posts : 325
Join date : 2008-06-12
Age : 25
Location : in hary birdman's office trying to steal his crest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: fire fox 3

Post  Thewindblows on Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:54 pm

TheHandofOdd wrote:
jackmackg wrote:
TheHandofOdd wrote:
jackmackg wrote:Ok fire fox 3 is trying to beak a world record for the most downloads in a day and you post Yodm as the app. >_< why cant you make Fire fox 3 be the download.
Yodm kicks FireFox's Ass.

Plus. I just did a thread about this.
http://holycrapbatman.heavenforum.org/weekly-download-f9/double-dosage-of-apps-t83.htm

Dude i rather browse the web instead of just making thinks look purity. looks like a copy off Beryl with less things it can do. now i rather get something like bumptop. that a cool destop. Also thinks for the topic about it.
Ok, I know that. Sadly Beryl isn't for Windows and I doubt any one here uses linux expect for me. But YODM is great. Bumptop looks pointless affraid

Your welcome too.

I use linux, and compiz fusion is great.

Thewindblows

Posts : 6
Join date : 2008-07-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: fire fox 3

Post  DethPanada on Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:00 am

tolstoydreamcastfan wrote:dude,just stop

no dude, you just sop, i mean you sit here and half A88 reply to every thing just to get your post count up. even though i consider it an act of trollisim, i can play this game to. your own little man!
avatar
DethPanada

Posts : 242
Join date : 2008-06-12
Age : 26
Location : bb-q land

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: fire fox 3

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum