Did anybody ever come across plan 9 from outer space?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Did anybody ever come across plan 9 from outer space?

Post  NixonTech2071 on Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:11 am

Has anybody encountered the dreaded plan 9 from outer space?

NixonTech2071

Posts : 195
Join date : 2008-06-14
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did anybody ever come across plan 9 from outer space?

Post  TheHandofOdd on Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:39 pm

NixonTech2071 wrote:Has anybody encountered the dreaded plan 9 from outer space?
It's by Edward D. Wood Jr. Wow... it couldn't be that bad.

TheHandofOdd
Admin

Posts : 371
Join date : 2008-06-11
Age : 35
Location : In A Box, USA

View user profile http://holycrapbatman.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Did anybody ever come across plan 9 from outer space?

Post  NixonTech2071 on Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:58 pm

TheHandofOdd wrote:
NixonTech2071 wrote:Has anybody encountered the dreaded plan 9 from outer space?
It's by Edward D. Wood Jr. Wow... it couldn't be that bad.

It said that the effects are so poor, that outdoor light was shown on the prop.

NixonTech2071

Posts : 195
Join date : 2008-06-14
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did anybody ever come across plan 9 from outer space?

Post  TheHandofOdd on Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:26 pm

NixonTech2071 wrote:
TheHandofOdd wrote:
NixonTech2071 wrote:Has anybody encountered the dreaded plan 9 from outer space?
It's by Edward D. Wood Jr. Wow... it couldn't be that bad.

It said that the effects are so poor, that outdoor light was shown on the prop.
It was made in the 50s.

TheHandofOdd
Admin

Posts : 371
Join date : 2008-06-11
Age : 35
Location : In A Box, USA

View user profile http://holycrapbatman.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Did anybody ever come across plan 9 from outer space?

Post  tolstoydreamcastfan on Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:23 pm

for the 1950's it was meh

tolstoydreamcastfan

Posts : 325
Join date : 2008-06-12
Age : 25
Location : in hary birdman's office trying to steal his crest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did anybody ever come across plan 9 from outer space?

Post  TheHandofOdd on Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:40 pm

tolstoydreamcastfan wrote:for the 1950's it was meh
Pretty much everything in the 50's in today standards was meh. You just can't go in expecting High Quality effects.

TheHandofOdd
Admin

Posts : 371
Join date : 2008-06-11
Age : 35
Location : In A Box, USA

View user profile http://holycrapbatman.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Did anybody ever come across plan 9 from outer space?

Post  tolstoydreamcastfan on Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:14 pm

TheHandofOdd wrote:
tolstoydreamcastfan wrote:for the 1950's it was meh
Pretty much everything in the 50's in today standards was meh. You just can't go in expecting High Quality effects.
no,I mean back in 1950 it was meh,now days the movie seems horrible i mean if you want to see a good 1950s movie go see the man from planet X

tolstoydreamcastfan

Posts : 325
Join date : 2008-06-12
Age : 25
Location : in hary birdman's office trying to steal his crest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did anybody ever come across plan 9 from outer space?

Post  Sponsored content Today at 1:07 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum