Genesis Review (My Best Review ever!!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Genesis Review (My Best Review ever!!)

Post  TheHandofOdd on Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:33 am

A little editing goes a long way. IMO this is my best review.

avatar
TheHandofOdd
Admin

Posts : 371
Join date : 2008-06-11
Age : 35
Location : In A Box, USA

View user profile http://holycrapbatman.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Genesis Review (My Best Review ever!!)

Post  NixonTech2071 on Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:43 am

THIS REVIEW IS WIN
avatar
NixonTech2071

Posts : 195
Join date : 2008-06-14
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Genesis Review (My Best Review ever!!)

Post  TheHandofOdd on Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:20 pm

NixonTech2071 wrote:THIS REVIEW IS WIN
cheers cheers cheers
avatar
TheHandofOdd
Admin

Posts : 371
Join date : 2008-06-11
Age : 35
Location : In A Box, USA

View user profile http://holycrapbatman.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Genesis Review (My Best Review ever!!)

Post  tolstoydreamcastfan on Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:22 pm

you should do a video comparing the pros and cons about each genesis model and put yourr thought in about your favorite
avatar
tolstoydreamcastfan

Posts : 325
Join date : 2008-06-12
Age : 25
Location : in hary birdman's office trying to steal his crest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Genesis Review (My Best Review ever!!)

Post  TheHandofOdd on Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:57 pm

tolstoydreamcastfan wrote:you should do a video comparing the pros and cons about each genesis model and put yourr thought in about your favorite
IMO, there are only two Genesis. Number 3, was made my Majecstco.
avatar
TheHandofOdd
Admin

Posts : 371
Join date : 2008-06-11
Age : 35
Location : In A Box, USA

View user profile http://holycrapbatman.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Genesis Review (My Best Review ever!!)

Post  tolstoydreamcastfan on Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:22 pm

TheHandofOdd wrote:
tolstoydreamcastfan wrote:you should do a video comparing the pros and cons about each genesis model and put yourr thought in about your favorite
IMO, there are only two Genesis. Number 3, was made my Majecstco.
dosen't matter if it was made by Majecstco it's still a genesis as thats why it has the name Genesis wow! Rolling Eyes
avatar
tolstoydreamcastfan

Posts : 325
Join date : 2008-06-12
Age : 25
Location : in hary birdman's office trying to steal his crest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Genesis Review (My Best Review ever!!)

Post  dsdfgfds on Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:36 pm

tolstoydreamcastfan wrote:
TheHandofOdd wrote:
tolstoydreamcastfan wrote:you should do a video comparing the pros and cons about each genesis model and put yourr thought in about your favorite
IMO, there are only two Genesis. Number 3, was made my Majecstco.
dosen't matter if it was made by Majecstco it's still a genesis as thats why it has the name Genesis wow! Rolling Eyes

But It's not a SEGA GENESIS.

It's a Majecstco genesis.

Like how Super Saiyan 4 isn't a real Super Saiyan.

IT ISN'T! I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU PEOPLE SAY! Mad
avatar
dsdfgfds

Posts : 106
Join date : 2008-06-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Genesis Review (My Best Review ever!!)

Post  TheHandofOdd on Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:08 pm

tolstoydreamcastfan wrote:
TheHandofOdd wrote:
tolstoydreamcastfan wrote:you should do a video comparing the pros and cons about each genesis model and put yourr thought in about your favorite
IMO, there are only two Genesis. Number 3, was made my Majecstco.
dosen't matter if it was made by Majecstco it's still a genesis as thats why it has the name Genesis wow! Rolling Eyes
No it PLAYED Genesis games. It wasn't really a Genesis by Sega. So you're saying all these Top Loaders, like stuff Yobo makes are Real NES systems?
avatar
TheHandofOdd
Admin

Posts : 371
Join date : 2008-06-11
Age : 35
Location : In A Box, USA

View user profile http://holycrapbatman.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Genesis Review (My Best Review ever!!)

Post  DethPanada on Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:53 am

tolstoydreamcastfan wrote:
TheHandofOdd wrote:
tolstoydreamcastfan wrote:you should do a video comparing the pros and cons about each genesis model and put yourr thought in about your favorite
IMO, there are only two Genesis. Number 3, was made my Majecstco.
dosen't matter if it was made by Majecstco it's still a genesis as thats why it has the name Genesis wow! Rolling Eyes

still, its nothing like other other too, thats like saying "well St anger is still metallica" no is not, its something that the "real" fan does not want, its a cheap Knock off.
avatar
DethPanada

Posts : 242
Join date : 2008-06-12
Age : 25
Location : bb-q land

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Genesis Review (My Best Review ever!!)

Post  tolstoydreamcastfan on Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:31 pm

TheHandofOdd wrote:
tolstoydreamcastfan wrote:
TheHandofOdd wrote:
tolstoydreamcastfan wrote:you should do a video comparing the pros and cons about each genesis model and put yourr thought in about your favorite
IMO, there are only two Genesis. Number 3, was made my Majecstco.
dosen't matter if it was made by Majecstco it's still a genesis as thats why it has the name Genesis wow! Rolling Eyes
No it PLAYED Genesis games. It wasn't really a Genesis by Sega. So you're saying all these Top Loaders, like stuff Yobo makes are Real NES systems?
no if they were named N.E.S than it would be a N.E.S cause it called that so because it's name is genesis it's a genesis cause it's a genesis,no other way to explain it i mean it's a genesis cause it's called genesis and a genesis is a genesis (also majecstco had to get the rights from sega for the name and to allow them to build it to use genesis software)so it is a genesis
avatar
tolstoydreamcastfan

Posts : 325
Join date : 2008-06-12
Age : 25
Location : in hary birdman's office trying to steal his crest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Genesis Review (My Best Review ever!!)

Post  TheHandofOdd on Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:48 pm

tolstoydreamcastfan wrote:
TheHandofOdd wrote:
tolstoydreamcastfan wrote:
TheHandofOdd wrote:
tolstoydreamcastfan wrote:you should do a video comparing the pros and cons about each genesis model and put yourr thought in about your favorite
IMO, there are only two Genesis. Number 3, was made my Majecstco.
dosen't matter if it was made by Majecstco it's still a genesis as thats why it has the name Genesis wow! Rolling Eyes
No it PLAYED Genesis games. It wasn't really a Genesis by Sega. So you're saying all these Top Loaders, like stuff Yobo makes are Real NES systems?
no if they were named N.E.S than it would be a N.E.S cause it called that so because it's name is genesis it's a genesis cause it's a genesis,no other way to explain it i mean it's a genesis cause it's called genesis and a genesis is a genesis (also majecstco had to get the rights from sega for the name and to allow them to build it to use genesis software)so it is a genesis
Majesco didn't get the rights. Sega just gave it to them. But it's not a Sega Genesis. Majesco just slapped that on there to trick the consumers, it was more powerful then both Genesis 1 & 2.
avatar
TheHandofOdd
Admin

Posts : 371
Join date : 2008-06-11
Age : 35
Location : In A Box, USA

View user profile http://holycrapbatman.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Genesis Review (My Best Review ever!!)

Post  DethPanada on Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:41 am

there really is not argument here! if HOO does no feel like reviewing a POS system, why shoudl he? you are like the only person here (TKEdreamcastfan) who likes that cheap KO! quit ramming your opions down people throats, and trying to win an un-winnable battle (for your point)
avatar
DethPanada

Posts : 242
Join date : 2008-06-12
Age : 25
Location : bb-q land

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Genesis Review (My Best Review ever!!)

Post  tolstoydreamcastfan on Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:20 am

DethPanada wrote:there really is not argument here! if HOO does no feel like reviewing a POS system, why shoudl he? you are like the only person here (TKEdreamcastfan) who likes that cheap KO! quit ramming your opions down people throats, and trying to win an un-winnable battle (for your point)
look,i know i can't make hoo make a video and i was arguing cause i really do believe that the genesis was really a genesis okay,the fact for the video was over and i was just putting my opinion like everyone else here to try to show my point and to try to see my view of the argument so (which totally failed)he can so why it is a genesis 3 (which is my opinion)so that is h i did not to force him but to show him my point of view by explaining why i think that is it actually a genesis
avatar
tolstoydreamcastfan

Posts : 325
Join date : 2008-06-12
Age : 25
Location : in hary birdman's office trying to steal his crest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Genesis Review (My Best Review ever!!)

Post  TheHandofOdd on Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:13 am

tolstoydreamcastfan wrote:
DethPanada wrote:there really is not argument here! if HOO does no feel like reviewing a POS system, why shoudl he? you are like the only person here (TKEdreamcastfan) who likes that cheap KO! quit ramming your opions down people throats, and trying to win an un-winnable battle (for your point)
look,i know i can't make hoo make a video and i was arguing cause i really do believe that the genesis was really a genesis okay,the fact for the video was over and i was just putting my opinion like everyone else here to try to show my point and to try to see my view of the argument so (which totally failed)he can so why it is a genesis 3 (which is my opinion)so that is h i did not to force him but to show him my point of view by explaining why i think that is it actually a genesis
Well, I'm not going to make a Video on it. But yes, I see what you mean. But The only Genesis to me is ones made by Sega.
avatar
TheHandofOdd
Admin

Posts : 371
Join date : 2008-06-11
Age : 35
Location : In A Box, USA

View user profile http://holycrapbatman.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Genesis Review (My Best Review ever!!)

Post  ThaReaper01 on Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:11 am

TheHandofOdd wrote:A little editing goes a long way. IMO this is my best review.

Dude, randomness is like flowing out of your nose in this review Laughing Laughing lol!

ThaReaper01

Posts : 2
Join date : 2008-09-12
Age : 23
Location : Michigan

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/ThaReaper01

Back to top Go down

Re: Genesis Review (My Best Review ever!!)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum