Happy Fourth of July part 1-2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Happy Fourth of July part 1-2

Post  jackmackg on Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:35 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TSSxlZgLWc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUoR4e2ATlk

TKE should lead people to the form to talk. You tube comments sucks for stuff he trying to do.
avatar
jackmackg

Posts : 87
Join date : 2008-06-12
Age : 24
Location : texas dallas

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/artfungames

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Fourth of July part 1-2

Post  DethPanada on Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:38 pm

he got a few negitive comments for those videos, and a bunch of fanboys who were like "oh yeah tke i am wih ya" when they do not even know the full exentent of socialist ways, i have mixed views on what he said, some agreeable, and some very disagreeable.
avatar
DethPanada

Posts : 242
Join date : 2008-06-12
Age : 26
Location : bb-q land

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Fourth of July part 1-2

Post  jackmackg on Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:07 am

Im never 100% with tke. It is fun to say some thing back that you thing.
avatar
jackmackg

Posts : 87
Join date : 2008-06-12
Age : 24
Location : texas dallas

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/artfungames

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Fourth of July part 1-2

Post  TheHandofOdd on Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:49 pm

I disagree with him. I've had political discussions with TKE. We see eye to eye on somethings. Just not a lot of things. lol!

The Fourth of July Is to celebrate our Independence. So we're celebrating a good thing. It's just we've strayed far from that NO TAX, Ext, ext. But really America is awesome. It's just very very screwed up politically.

AS Far as fan boys go. FAN BOYS SUCK. Please don't be one!
avatar
TheHandofOdd
Admin

Posts : 371
Join date : 2008-06-11
Age : 35
Location : In A Box, USA

View user profile http://holycrapbatman.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Fourth of July part 1-2

Post  tolstoydreamcastfan on Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:40 pm

i agree with a lot of things except for one,where he tells us to petition as we tried that in the 7o's and Mexicans tried that in o6 to bring illegals to the u.s and both times we failed because the governments police and other law enforcements will take us down and will NEVER go on our side as they will lose their jobs and will go homeless as there is no jobs because no one will take him if hes likely to go rebel his own job,so if we petition we will be taken down as the goverment doesn't care what we do because they know we can't and they know most of us will not leave the country as we do not have the money or we will go broke there like illegals are broke in the u.s because their money is worth nothing here same the us as the euro and many others are worth more than ours(just saying in case you think of that) ,so if we can't petition we must use violence or we need a revival and America to come to god and pray as he can do it but he needs to hear us all,but as for everything else i agree
avatar
tolstoydreamcastfan

Posts : 325
Join date : 2008-06-12
Age : 25
Location : in hary birdman's office trying to steal his crest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Fourth of July part 1-2

Post  dsdfgfds on Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:40 am

tolstoydreamcastfan wrote:i agree with a lot of things except for one,where he tells us to petition as we tried that in the 7o's and Mexicans tried that in o6 to bring illegals to the u.s and both times we failed because the governments police and other law enforcements will take us down and will NEVER go on our side as they will lose their jobs and will go homeless as there is no jobs because no one will take him if hes likely to go rebel his own job,so if we petition we will be taken down as the goverment doesn't care what we do because they know we can't and they know most of us will not leave the country as we do not have the money or we will go broke there like illegals are broke in the u.s because their money is worth nothing here same the us as the euro and many others are worth more than ours(just saying in case you think of that) ,so if we can't petition we must use violence or we need a revival and America to come to god and pray as he can do it but he needs to hear us all,but as for everything else i agree

That would probably sound really intelligent if I understood a single word you said.
avatar
dsdfgfds

Posts : 106
Join date : 2008-06-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Fourth of July part 1-2

Post  tolstoydreamcastfan on Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:41 pm

Megashadow77 wrote:
tolstoydreamcastfan wrote:i agree with a lot of things except for one,where he tells us to petition as we tried that in the 7o's and Mexicans tried that in o6 to bring illegals to the u.s and both times we failed because the governments police and other law enforcements will take us down and will NEVER go on our side as they will lose their jobs and will go homeless as there is no jobs because no one will take him if hes likely to go rebel his own job,so if we petition we will be taken down as the goverment doesn't care what we do because they know we can't and they know most of us will not leave the country as we do not have the money or we will go broke there like illegals are broke in the u.s because their money is worth nothing here same the us as the euro and many others are worth more than ours(just saying in case you think of that) ,so if we can't petition we must use violence or we need a revival and America to come to god and pray as he can do it but he needs to hear us all,but as for everything else i agree

That would probably sound really intelligent if I understood a single word you said.
you would understand if you watched the video
avatar
tolstoydreamcastfan

Posts : 325
Join date : 2008-06-12
Age : 25
Location : in hary birdman's office trying to steal his crest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Fourth of July part 1-2

Post  dsdfgfds on Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:16 am

tolstoydreamcastfan wrote:
Megashadow77 wrote:
tolstoydreamcastfan wrote:i agree with a lot of things except for one,where he tells us to petition as we tried that in the 7o's and Mexicans tried that in o6 to bring illegals to the u.s and both times we failed because the governments police and other law enforcements will take us down and will NEVER go on our side as they will lose their jobs and will go homeless as there is no jobs because no one will take him if hes likely to go rebel his own job,so if we petition we will be taken down as the goverment doesn't care what we do because they know we can't and they know most of us will not leave the country as we do not have the money or we will go broke there like illegals are broke in the u.s because their money is worth nothing here same the us as the euro and many others are worth more than ours(just saying in case you think of that) ,so if we can't petition we must use violence or we need a revival and America to come to god and pray as he can do it but he needs to hear us all,but as for everything else i agree

That would probably sound really intelligent if I understood a single word you said.
you would understand if you watched the video

No, I'd probably understand if you'd pay attention in English class.
avatar
dsdfgfds

Posts : 106
Join date : 2008-06-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Fourth of July part 1-2

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum